Central Penn Benefits applies education, experience and skill in providing a full-range of group employee benefit and human resource services to small and medium-sized employers in the counties of Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin Lancaster and York.
Group employee benefit programs include health, prescription drug, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee assistance programs and worksite benefits (accidental insurance, cancer insurance and illness insurance).
Central Penn Benefits helps employers:
- Analyze current benefit program and determine appropriate benefit changes
- Utilize creative solutions to control health care costs while maintaining an attractive benefit package
- Market program to carriers
- Implement annual program
- Reduce time spent on health benefits program
- Educate and support employees with their benefits
- Manage enrollments, terminations and other related transactions